Scholarship Grant Process
StratLeade offers up to three grants a year to support study in the Masters in Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability (MSLS) Programme at Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH). Grantees may receive full coverage of the programme's tuition.
Application Period and Publication of Results
For the 2022-2023 cohort, the application period is open from April 7th to May 1st. Winners of the StratLeade grants will get notified of their status by May 10th. After acceptance of the awards, results to be announced StratLeade's website and social media outlets.
- Applicants will be considered if they are accepted to the autumn intake for the upcoming academic year at MSLS.
- StratLeade grants are directed toward applicants from countries listed as "Low," "Medium," or "High" on the United Nations Human Development Index.
Applicants must compose an essay of 1,000 words or less describing the merits that make them deserve this award. For guidance, the essay must address the five questions related below.
MSLS brings together a highly diverse cohort of 50 aspiring leaders. To help ensure each cohort's professional, geographic, and cultural diversity, StratLeade encourages applicants to highlight their personal experience and cultural heritage and demonstrate how their participation in the MSLS Programme will benefit their work toward sustainability."
Note: Awardees must forfeit their StratLeade grant if they are granted a scholarship through the Swedish Institute (SI) or other scholarships that cover full or partial tuition costs of studying in Sweden.
How to apply :
1. Verify country eligibility through the United Nations Human Development Index on the latest published report.
2. Carefully review the requirements, answer all five (5) questions for the grant application essay, and include all required documents. Be certain to include one (1) copy each of:
3. Email all required documents, ideally in one PDF document labeled with your first and last name to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day May 1st.
Good Luck to all applicants!
The StratLeade Scholarship Committee